Books for sale
Books Related to Burma. These are from a donor’s estate; sale goes to Friends of Burma. Please contact Neil Sowards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Life in Burma, by Neil Sowards, illustrated by Mehm Than Oo, 218 pages, $24.00 postpaid.
- Games Played in Mae La Refugee Camp by Neil Sowards, illustrated by Min Naing Lin, English and Karen, 28 pages. $14 postpaid.
- The Last American Baptist Missionaries to Burma 1946-1966, by Neil Sowards and May Pearl Cartee, 106 pages. $18.00 postpaid.
- A Century of Growth, The Kachin Baptist Church of Burma, Herman G. Tegenfeldt, 513 pages, Signed by author, Postpaid $30.00
- The Vanishing Tribes of Burma, Richard K. Diran, 240 pages. Originally $45. Beautiful coffee table type book. Postpaid $15.00